You’ll be the guardian, direction setter and owner of your clients’ partnerships with Enjoy, really getting under the skin of their business, taking accountability for the experience they have working with us, and collaborating with our wider teams to ensure we drive results for our clients and the agency alike.
- Nurturing client relationships and getting to know your clients as people
Being the client guardian internally; client knowledge sharing, being the voice of the client, driving the teams to positive outcomes
Identifying, validating and communicating opportunities to move our clients forwards and grow together.
Ensuring our clients are happy and enjoying working with us
Line management of 1-2 team members
Skills, knowledge & experience.
5+ years of experience in an client handling role within an agency environment
8+ years experience within the marketing industry overall
Strong communication and relationship building skills
Confident when it comes to constructively and positively challenging, taking ownership and making decisions
Leadership and management skills, enabling you to work well with our wider teams and clients to drive positive outcomes
Commercially astute when it comes to working with forecasts, targets and opportunity development
Line management experience
Why work with us?
Enjoy is an-award winning digital experience and performance agency, headquartered in Leeds city centre. Since we started out in 2008, we’ve digitally transformed and grown over 275 brands.
But Enjoy isn’t just about who we are. It’s what we do.
- We work with exciting brands to deliver ambitious plans
- We invest in our team and inspire you to learn, develop and grow
- We employ proactive, positive and proper nice people
- We fail together, we win together, and we karaoke together
Just some of the benefits:
- A new starter hamper filled with your favourite drinks and treats
- 36 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- The option to buy an extra 3 days annual leave
- A half-day on your birthday (plus a spin on our prize wheel)
- An enhanced maternity and family friendly policy
- A staff referral scheme
- Paid time for volunteering
- Annual Summer and Christmas socials
Where standing out means fitting in.
If you’re all about working hard, working together, growing as a person and learning as a professional — then you’re the kind of person we want on the team. And the kind of person our clients want on theirs.
Because at Enjoy, people who stand out, really fit in.
Make your best move yet!
We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join us. Apply for this role using the form below or e-mail us at [email protected].