This client-facing position entails managing multiple projects at once, overseeing project discovery, definition, and cost estimates, developing proof of concepts, assuming responsibility for technical risks and complexities, and guiding the technical delivery for clients from start to finish.
Determine business technical requirements
Facilitate scoping and technical workshops with clients
Be able to architect complex solutions end-to-end and have the experience to recommend specific technologies to solve clients business needs.
Involved in new business and pitching technical solutions to prospective clients
- Define functional and non-functional requirements of web solutions
- Project estimation of solutions of any size
- Together with the delivery team, work with the design and development teams to bring websites from concept stage through to development
- Creating proof of concepts and prototyping solutions
- Devising technically feasible and efficient solutions
- Ensure solutions are fit for purpose and budget
You will be:
A natural communicator, with the ability to explain technical concepts in a simplistic manner
A translator, taking solutions from one industry, relating and applying them to another
Aspirational, with a real passion for delivering great solutions
Curious about new trends and technologies, and exploring new ways to solve business challenges
- Technical background using C#, .NET and experience with digital technology
- Experience with a CMS such as Umbraco, Sitecore, or similar
- Excellent active listening skills and the ability to quickly grasp client requirements
- An exceptional communicator with client facing experience
- Experience working in an agency or consultancy environment
- Experience working with nearshore development team
- Not a hands on development role but desirable to have the ability to create proof of concepts and prototypes using C# & .NET and Umbraco
- Experience of Headless CMS systems and React/Next.js
Why work with us?
We’re a Drum recommended agency with a 14 year track record of delivering game-changing work for over 150+ brands. We’re a tight-knit team with a strong and supportive culture. Our newly refurbished, city centre office has been purposefully designed to support hybrid working styles, with multiple break-out rooms and collaboration spaces, plus plenty of quiet spots for taking calls. We’ve even got a room big enough to host our weekly all agency stand up and monthly ‘Last Thursday Club’!
Just some of the benefits:
A welcome package on your first day filled with your favourite drinks and treats
36 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Birthday half day
Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
Staff referral scheme
Monthly all agency ‘Last Thursday Club’ and regular social events
Paid time off for volunteering
Annual Summer and Christmas parties
Where standing out means fitting in.
If you’re all about working hard, working together, growing as a person and learning as a professional — then you’re the kind of person we want on the team. And the kind of person our clients want on theirs.
Because at Enjoy, people who stand out, really fit in.
Make your best move yet!
We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join us. Apply for this role using the form below or e-mail us at [email protected].