You’ll be a problem-solver, analytical thinker and do-er, with a track record of going above and beyond to make our clients more searchable and successful. You’ll also be a people person with great management skills with a knack of getting the best out of your team.
Creating and owning the SEO strategy for a range of our clients:
- Using insights to devise best in class SEO strategies that are aligned with client’s business and marketing objectives
- Creating 90 day activity plans aligned to KPIs
Planning, executing, and managing SEO campaigns for our clients, this will include some of the following:
- Conducting in-depth technical audits align with recommended fixes and priorities
- Performing extensive keyword research that is aligned to customer intent
- Creating content plans and briefing in content to be created and aligning with wider channels
- Building and influencing digital PR through link gap analysis
Conducting in-depth competitor landscape reviews to help inform strategies
- Formulating SEO based KPIs aligned with wider marketing objectives
- Creating and updating performance reports with clear insights and actions
- Attending weekly and monthly meetings with clients to review performance and make recommendations
Contributing to Enjoy’s growth ambitions via business development. This will include some of the following:
- Gathering SEO insight based on client briefs
- Creating and contributing to pitch decks
- Attending and presenting pitches
- Preparing audits for new business initiatives
- Preparing SEO sector reports to aid the business development team
Keeping Enjoy ahead of the curve:
- Staying up to date with the latest SEO trends, updates and technology
- Presenting SEO trends, updates and new technology to company staff and clients
- Working with the Senior Head of Performance to define templates, resources, technology and communication related to delivering SEO services to our clients
- Willing to share knowledge externally at conferences and events (preferable)
Managing and guiding junior members:
- Managing members of the SEO team to support them in achieving their clients objectives
- Ensuring the standards of the SEO activity is constantly at a high level and process are in place to drive efficiency
Skills, knowledge & experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience successfully developing and managing SEO campaigns
- Thorough understanding of search engine algorithms, ranking & tools
- Comprehensive experience with SEO industry programs and analytics packages, including GA4, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, AHrefs and various rank tracking/campaign monitoring tools
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Experience using AI tools to help define and manage workstreams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable analysing high volumes of data
- Experience managing and training people successfully
Why work with us?
Enjoy is an-award winning digital experience and performance agency, headquartered in Leeds city centre. Since we started out in 2008, we’ve digitally transformed and grown over 275 brands.
But Enjoy isn’t just about who we are. It’s what we do.
- We work with exciting brands to deliver ambitious plans.
- We invest in our team and inspire you to learn, develop and grow.
- We employ proactive, positive and proper nice people.
- We fail together, we win together, and we karaoke together.
Just some of the benefits:
- A new starter hamper filled with your favourite drinks and treats
- 36 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- The option to buy an extra 3 days annual leave
- A half-day on your birthday (plus a spin on our prize wheel)
- An enhanced maternity and family friendly policy
- A staff referral scheme
- Paid time for volunteering
- Annual Summer and Christmas socials
Where standing out means fitting in.
If you’re all about working hard, working together, growing as a person and learning as a professional — then you’re the kind of person we want on the team. And the kind of person our clients want on theirs.
Because at Enjoy, people who stand out, really fit in.
Make your best move yet!
We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join us. Apply for this role using the form below or e-mail us at [email protected].